CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

I'll be glad...

...when the show is over and I can revel in some free time again but as it's still over a week away (gonna be the week from he**)



I thought I'd just upload a few photos from my daughter's kindergarten music program yesterday...

She the one in the dress toward the left of the stage (right above blue-shirt ladie's head.) She is normally sooo bashful that I as worried she wouldn't go thru' with it but she did! The lighting was horrid so getting a good pic was impossible! This was the best shot I got until after the performance when I got her and S~ to pose together for me...

Here they are -- a bit of an item and have been all year... he is actually quite the gentleman so I can't be too upset... he had a birthday on Wednesday and is having a party tomorrow that we'll just have to attend. *Sigh* my babie's already found her soul-mate -- they have already promised to marry each other when they're grown... heartbreak for the mommy.