CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Show's Over!!!

And from the feedback I've gotten it was a huge success -- we sold out of tickets and had to stop selling about 10 minutes 'til showtime... I did feel that we were better prepared for this show than we have ever been before, of course, we've been working toward it since last fall. My favorite part of the evening, not surprisingly, was getting to sing the blessing at the beginning of the show. Be Thou My Vision is my all-time favorite hymn and to get to do it acapella in my Celtic cloak was awesome!!! Sonja's husband Chris took this picture of the Duel.

We've been ending up in different positions every time we rehearsed for the last 2 weeks but with the poses I think it worked out nicely; made for a very artistic photo -- I'll likely blow it up to use as art in my house somewhere.

My brain is saturated from the classes this weekend -- I LUUUVVV Virginia! She kicks my rear and keeps me coming back for more! It's a sickness in that way this dance addiction of ours -- but at least the denim cartel isn't after me...

1 comments:

Bald Man said...

Looks great Rach..any truth to the rumor that practice for next years show starts next week??????