CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not Forgotten, Just a Bit Over-extended

Okay, so between the girls spring-break, my twin sister & my brother-in-law coming to visit, my trip to Mumma's on Easter and rehearsing for the upcoming show next month I haven't had much time with my computer & internet... That's bad and I am starting to go into withdrawl! Hopefully, I will find the time to sit and update you guys on the Rachel days as I know you must all be going into withdrawls as well seeing how fabulous I am (impish grin.) I have been keeping up with you guys thru' your blogs tho', I just haven't been commenting as teething twins are making anything beyond reading next to impossible... Okay, gotta go get ready to rehearse for a Fri evening performance which will turn into a birthday bash at the Mirage later for Grace one of the newest troupe members. BTW, Angie & Sonja I'm totally ticked about the Goodwill trip without me -- yeah, I saw that!!! Don't worry tho' Ang, you buttered me up early with the purse so I'll hold my grudge against S~ longer. Gotta run -- must go punish S~, ummm, I mean rehearse.
Blessings!

2 comments:

Angelia said...

You found us out!!! Our secret Goodwill trip!!! hahaha

I'm just so proud of S for trying to make a costume!! I can't help it.
I wanna come out tonight but by the time we get down there y'all will be leaving!! So we'll probably head to Palace for a drink.. I just wanna wear my new shirt!!!
*hugs*

Mary said...

You are so busy - I don't know how you do it!!!

I have not forgotten that you wanted a bread recipe - Do you have a bread machine?