CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Creative Process


Why do some people insist on dissecting the creative process? I see a piece of art (song, dance, painting, design) as something birthed out of inspiration and sweat and then I watch it evolve into what it ultimately becomes (usually with a great deal more sweat trying to keep it alive.) It is much like child-rearing, art... has a life of it's own which can run-a-muck if not directed but still an entity all it's own. Not every one sees art this way. Many choose to needle it, pick at it, and dissect it. I realize that these are well meaning individuals who just want to figure it out and "get it right" or whatever, but to dissect a thing you must kill it... This is my irrational rant for the day. Moving on...

2 comments:

Angelia said...

Deep Rach....

Bald Man said...

Hmmm....
Blog found...
Blog Read.....
Blog Linked to my blog...

Consider yourself stalked
Bald Man